Villa Preferred Access is a relatively new scheme, open to first time timeshare buyers at Villa del Palmar resorts in Mexico. There are many notable benefits of being a Villa Preferred Access member, however, listing them all here would just take too long! With that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of the benefits that we believe to be the most noteworthy!
Top Benefits of being a Villa Preferred Access Member
- The reputation of Villa del Palmar resorts, and their operator the, Villa Group, is utterly pristine and boasts thirty years of outstanding service. The Villa Group is widely considered the most secure, and best value vacation club in Mexico.
- A timeshare with the Villa Preferred Access scheme gives you access to the best quality accommodations and locations in Mexico. One of the benefits of being a Villa Preferred Access member is that you can stay at any one of the Villa del Palmar resorts once you have made your purchase. Villa Preferred Access membership includes resorts in Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Cabo san Lucas, Baja California, and Cancun.
- The standard and quality of Villa del Palmar units is second to none! All suites and rooms are decorated and finished to the highest possible standard before being filled with luxury furniture and appliances to make your stay divinely comfortable.
- Another of the benefits of being a Villa Preferred Access member is that the scheme does not operate on a fixed week basis, but a points system. This means that you are allocated points to spend as and when you wish on vacation suites. You can decided exactly how long you wish to stay in each resort and can even use the points to pay for services including meal plans, spa treatments and even a butler or chef service.
- Villa Preferred Access membership is a very flexible program that allows you to bank your club points if you don’t get to use all of your points or wish to skip a year. Similarly, you can borrow points if you need extra to make a vacation super special with an upgraded suite or all inclusive package. You can also choose to take shorter more luxurious breaks, or downgrade your accommodation a little to stay longer!
While these are only a few of the many timeshare benefits of being a Villa Preferred Access member, we’re sure that you can see why it’s such a good deal. Plus, when you buy a timeshare at Villa del Palmar, you’re not just investing in vacation accommodation, but a home away from home.
Mexican Dream Vacations at Villa del Palmar Cabo · October 16, 2019 at 1:03 pm
[…] about Mexican dream vacations at Villa del Palmar Cabo, and the variety of suites available for timeshare club members to […]